At BBSC, our firm is dedicated to helping contractors build a profitable business. Specializing in all aspects of the construction industry, we have a team of experienced and trained professionals knowledgeable in the intricacies of construction accounting.
Solid Work-in-Progress reporting is vital to a well-run contracting business. Our experts provide comprehensive monthly financials based on timely and accurate WIP reporting. With the most up-to-date information in hand, you can make the critical decisions necessary to keep a job on schedule and on budget. Through careful planning, analysis, and years of experience, together we will determine your company’s needs and personalize a financial plan that keeps you on track to fiscal stability and long-term prosperity.
Our team can help you take advantage of often-overlooked tax saving opportunities available to contractors, plan for long-term contract tax regulations, and minimize taxes without destroying the working capital required for bonding.
BBSC’s experience of working closely with bonding companies gives our clients a competitive edge. We can often anticipate surety questions and respond quickly. We meet regularly with our clients and their bonding companies to help negotiate complex issues and anticipate situations that might adversely impact their company.
We provide the following construction industry accounting services:
- All tax planning and preparation services including business, individual, and multi-state & multi-local
- Surety bond services such as structuring transactions to meet surety and banking covenants
- Job costing procedures, weekly/monthly close outs
- Work-in-progress schedule preparation and/or analysis
- Contract Gain/Fade analysis
- Equipment costing analysis
- Overhead rate analysis
- Debt restructuring
- Cash flow analysis
- Succession planning
- Accounting software support
- Audited, reviewed and compiled financial statements
- Indirect cost rate audits
- Acquisitions, mergers and dispositions
- Internal controls analysis
Contact us today to learn more about how BBSC can assist with your construction accounting needs.